Friday, July 25, 2008

NY Comic

Really sorry about not posting. I'd like to lie and say I've been real busy, but . . . ah, it's actually been pretty boring here. My roommates are slowly leaving. Soon it will be me and Mardig alone for a month. It's pretty disheartening that most of the people you grew up around and knew for four years are moving on to successful careers . . . especially when you're stuck in Savannah.

Well, I have been fairly productive. I don't want to overload this post with too much art, but I will post my finished final I did for New York.


This project had to be inspired from our trip to New York. I kept having this image pop up of doing some sort of comic that dealt with a large monster parading around NY. Then I wanted to give it a personality and sympathetic quality. Well, it all meshed up into this. Hope you all like this!

No comments: