Monday, May 5, 2008

First Entry!

Good day everyone!

My name is Sean Williams and I am currently in my last quarter at Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD). I majored in Sequential Arts (a fancy name for comics) and minored in Storyboarding. I plan on working in the movie industry, doing concept illustration, storyboarding, and maquettes.

The sequential field is an excellent way to study the essentials of storytelling in art. We are taught anatomy, perspective, proportions, composition, lighting, etc. as well as having to tell a story both visually and verbally.

I hope those visiting will enjoy my sketches and artwork that I will frequently post in here. Here's a taste of the latest project I've worked on recently. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Lisa Lynn Alexander Williams said...

love the artwork. you have great talent.