Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New post, every day. For Two Weeks.

Well, I spent the last hour writing up a new post, but for some reason Gmail had logged me out at some point, so my whole post was lost. So instead of typing it all up again, I'm going to give you the short version.

- I realize my blog is lacking in content and so I will be posting once a day for the next two weeks about a new experience; a new song, a new movie, something I learned, etc. It has to be unknown to me prior to the day I post about it.

- Today I saw Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World in Savannah

- My critique: A fun movie. Awesome battle scenes. Memorable lines. Still a little dizzy from all the quick cutting that is frequent in Edgar Wright movies, but that could just be a personal thing. Could've been a little bit more condensed. Enjoyed for the most part, but felt like they Hollywooded the ending, and went with the obvious. I heard it ends differently in the graphic novel, but have to say I enjoyed the movie a lot more than the comic. Michael Cera seems to be one of those actors you love or hate, but I'm drifting into the grey zone. Almost all the ex-boyfriends were hilarious.

- It's three in the morning, and I'm still up. Curse you Crush Grape soda!

Also, I'm still posting art today, but it's . . . how shall I say -- risqué? So if you're viewing this at work or are just checking to see what your grandson learned in art school, be warned. There is a butt in the link.

Wonder Woman just chilling

No comments: