Friday, September 3, 2010

Rube Goldberg



Okay, so I'm a sucker for those Rube Goldberg-style contraptions. Remember that part in The Goonies where they have this whole process set up to open a 5' tall gate door? Well, this music video was pretty amazing, and judging by the paint stains on their suits, they had to do several takes, which means they had to set everything back up again. Amazing. I think this outdoes their treadmill dance video. I never attempted anything like it, but I do remember making little dioramas in shoeboxes.

Nicole's birthday is a little over a week, and I'm still trying to think of an idea to surprise her with. She, unfortunately, is an over-planner, and has kind of already planned out what we're doing for her birthday, so I have to come up with something she hasn't thought of yet. Any ideas?

No comments: